It’s already Tuesday so that means it’s time for another “Inspiration Tuesday”. I received a boatload of old shirts and sweaters last week and wondered if I could do a little project with some of them. I started to Google and found some really interesting tutorials. This give me the inspiration for today’s Inspiration Tuesday. Now that it’s getting colder, you might have some old shirts that you want to get rid of. Maybe you can upcycle or repurpose them? Here are 10 tutorials I really liked:
2. Don’t want to throw out your favourite shirt but can’t wear it either? How about turning them into a pillow case? Here is a nice tutorial. I remember my mom did it for me a long time ago. I had a shirt with wolves and grew out of it but refused to get rid of the shirt. That’s when she decided to turn it into a pillow case.
3. Cut Out and Keep has an amazing tutorial on how to make a tunic out of an old T-shirt:
4. Mandy from Sugar Bee Craft made a lovely knotted headband out of an old shirt:
5. How about making an eco-friendly bag instead of using a plastic bag from the store? Delia Creates has a really nice tutorial!
6. If you have some oversized shirts, why not follow Joy’s tutorial for this summer vest?
7. You can also make a beautiful pencil skirt like Larissa from Zitzmanfam did:
8. Do you like to crochet? You can also make yarn from an old shirt. This tutorial shows you how.
9. Holly from ChezBeeperBebe made this super cute bunny for a baby <3
10. Last but not least: Heather from HunniBunniFe made this amazing Toy storage